Clippers is committed to processing personal information about its customers in ways that comply with its legal and regulatory
obligations, and to being clear with customers about what it does with their personal information.
This Policy explains how we use any personal information we may collect about you when you use our websites;
or when you use or are a recipient of our services.
that UK Clippers may collect about you which we receive when:
use our websites
- you use our services
- you contact us or
- you are a recipient of our services.
This may include information:
- which you provide where you
- complete one of our forms or receipts,
- enter information on a UK Clippers website
- contact UK Clippers directly in writing
or by phone or;
We may collect the following
types of information:
- your name, address, email address, telephone
number(s) and other contact details
- information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services
that you have used
- your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address,
company’s email address and telephone number
- your payment information such as credit or debit card details
of any enquiry or complaint you make to UK Clippers
- your information when signing for receipt of a parcel or letter.
Why UK Clippers collects
UK Clippers collects your personal information
- provide you with products and services that you may request from us
other customers with products and services
- enhance or improve customers' experience of our products and services and our
- improve and develop its services
- protect security e.g. to check your identity when you use our services
and provide products and services, on its own and with third parties, for the purposes of identity verification
and fraud prevention. Such products may be used to prevent and detect fraud against you.
- meet its legal and
How UK Clippers collects personal information
UK Clippers collects
- directly from customers: e.g. when a
customer signs up to receive our services or registers on a UK Clippers website,
- get authorisation for a payment
you make or when undertaking an identity check.
Who sees the personal information that UK Clippers holds
Customers’ personal information may be provided to:
- Selected third parties
- where customers have indicated they wish to receive information about products, services
or promotions that may be of interest to them.
- where services are provided together with a business partner and it is necessary to
disclose the information to them in order to provide the services
- for the prevention of fraud against
UK Clippers, third parties and customers
- for the purposes of identity verification
- to prevent money laundering
products and services are provided by third parties e.g. for the purposes of identity verification and fraud prevention,
and it is necessary to disclose information to them in order to provide the service,
- Other third parties
(including the police, law enforcement agencies, credit reference and fraud prevention agencies and other bodies) to
protect our or another person’s rights, property, or safety e.g.
- to exchange information to protect
against fraud and to reduce payment risks
- in connection with the prevention and detection of crime.
Disclosures of personal information required by law
UK Clippers may be required to disclose certain personal information because it is required
by law or for the purposes of legal proceedings.
If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details will be
passed to fraud prevention agencies.
Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information.
We and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering,
for example, when:
- Checking details on applications for credit
and credit related or other facilities
- Managing credit and credit related accounts or facilities
- Checking details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance
- Checking details of job
applicants and employees
and other organisations may access and use from other countries the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies.
Please see below for details of how to contact us if you wish to access your personal information or details of relevant
fraud prevention agencies.
Transfers of personal information outside
of the UK
UK Clippers may need to transfer personal information about
customers to third parties located outside the UK. If we do, we will ensure that information is protected to a level which
meets the requirements of UK law.
Keeping personal information
UK Clippers is committed to keeping customers’ personal
information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against
it being lost.
How long we keep personal information
UK Clippers will only retain customers’ personal information for as long as it needs
it to carry out a particular purpose or meet a particular obligation.
personal information accurate
UK Clippers will ensure that
personal information is kept accurate and up to date as far as is reasonably possible. However, UK Clippers relies on customers
to ensure that some of the information it holds about them is accurate and up-to-date. We encourage customers to inform UK
Clippers of any changes to their information.
Access to personal
Requesting a copy of your information
You can request details of personal information UK Clippers holds about you, including
on our websites’ databases, by contacting us, See ‘How to contact us’.
Requests must be made in writing and there is a £10 fee for each request. Proof of
identification is required in order to protect your information. We also require sufficient details to be able locate your
information. For example, dates and details of the websites, products or services that you have used.
How to contact us
with queries relating to the use of your personal information, complaints relating to products or services provided by UK
Clippers, contact UK Clippers for assistance:
Telephone: 07970 8155300.
Please write to:
UK Clippers Ltd
Unit 8 (PO Box 711)